The sole institution mandated by law to register all business name is the registrar general department. Most people find it difficult to get their business name registered, perhaps they don’t know how.
In this article, we will show you how to step by step register your business name without any “goro” boy.
- Provide 3 business/company name for search for availability of a name.
- Buy or download required Entity (type of business) Registration form
- Complete the Business registration form
- Pick a ticket per the Business Type at the entrance
- Wait till it’s your turn. ( your ticket number will be called)
- Submit the completed form with all other documents for inspection, name availability and validation.
- Payment voucher will be generated for payment to be made ( you will usually receive a text message on the amount to pay)
- submit the document to the verification officer for further processing.
- The Register takes the decision to Approve, query or Reject you application and a text will be sent to you.
- The business certificates and other necessary documents are issued upon Approval.
The certificate usually takes one -weeks
For further enquirers, kindly send us a Comment. We’ll be glad to assist.